There are manual through robotic available.
When calling to reference Press Brake sizing, please consider the following:
*Tensile strength for each
*Air bending or bottoming or channel forming
*Maximum bend length required overall and between housings
*Backgauge: Power or CNC
*CNC Control which Axes
1. HDE Y, YX (Ram and BG)
2. Euromaster-E Y, Y2, X; optional R (fingerheight), crown
3. Euromaster-S Y, Y2, X, R, optional: crown
4. Pressmaster- Z1, Z2, crown, Options- Sheet follower and robot
5. HDSY over 350 19-16 or 440-13-10
* Tool Style: American, European, or Wila "New Standard"